Thursday, May 24, 2007

Damn Orange Cones/Barrels

Alright, I understand roads need to be fixed and sewer work needs to be done but for the love of god does it all have to happen at once? Every street and I mean every street in an 8 block radius is reduced to one lane or closed all together down here by my office. It’s almost impossible to get here or god forbid if you have to leave to run an errand. You have to drive 20 minutes out of your way to get anywhere or back here from wherever it was you had to go. If you think I’m joking check it out yourself at:

http://www.cityoflansingmi.com/Lansing/pubserv/docs/constupdate.pdf

I can’t wait until it’s all over and let me tell you it better be worth it
. ARGHHH

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

Ah Damn Nik!

I hope the construction is finished soon!! Beware of those orange barrels and cones. I've known someone to run right over one of them only to have to pull over on the highway to pull it out from under their car! (And no, it wasn't me...lol. I drive a van!)

Have a great weekend!!