Thursday, August 14, 2008

They are the Best!!

Can I just tell you how great my friends are? They are the best and if I leave anyone off the list I apologize. My “peeps” have really picked me up, listened to me and did not judge at all.

Becky, you always know the right thing to say. With 5 kids, running here and there and all your own stuff you take the time to check in on me. You’re the best.

Missy, the day after you drive all the way from N.D. you find your way to my home just to be there. I got to talk to you more and see you more this time than I have in the last 2 times you’ve been home. One of these days I’m coming to visit you.

Shay, you were there, no questions asked, and brought breakfast goodies…although my stomach couldn’t handle food that was very thoughtful.

Monica, your belief in god and positive attitude lift me up more than you know.

Dawn, I woke you up at 3:30...and you were there before I could hang up the phone. I love you and Daymon…you are my saving grace.

Gina, we’ve been each others sounding board for a couple weeks now. A friendship from long ago that has reconnected. I am very glad to have you back in my life.

Ang, there is not a day that goes by that you don’t call and ask “how are you today?”..checking in on me. Thanks for letting me hang out at your house. You & Bob mean so much to me. You know how to be objective yet firm and I am grateful.

I’d give my left arm for them….ok, and for all you others too but this week given everything I owe them big.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nik - no....thank you!! I think you are awesome. I also appreciate you pointing out that God is reflected in me. I always pray for that. That really made my day. I don't deserve to be thanked....it is just what friends do for each other, to be there.

Love ya!!!

One of the Bunch said...

Aww, Nik. You made me cry this time!! I have to agree with Monica here. Friends are just there, through thick and thin. The time of the day, day of the week, or location does not matter. When a friend is in need, you do what you're heart tells you to do. Comfort them to the best of your ability. You have an awesome group of friends who rally around you with love and support. I know for certain if someone needed you, you would be there in a heartbeat. Chin up and remember, you are greatly loved.

One of the Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.