Monday, September 8, 2008

My views

Fellow Blog readers…. don’t read this if you are really into politics and are very serious about them and can’t take a joke or an honest view. This is my thoughts feelings and where I chose to post them.

Ok, all this talk about Presidential elections is getting to me…Presidents, Vice Presidents, Taxes, War, Man vs. Woman, Black & White...we get it. There’s an election. It seems like it has gone on forever and ever and ever…if for some reason people ever wanted to vote for me this is what I would do…..

Shoot first; ask questions later. Rubber bullets for all law enforcement personnel.

Get out of all war areas…bring our people home. Train them here so we can be the biggest, most effective Military we can be. If the other countries want to kill themselves let them.

Quit sending money to Africa, Haiti, Iraq, etc. I am not opposed to helping these people and I don’t have a cold heart however I know there are plenty of sick, homeless, orphans right here in America…can we take a look at Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans…how about we help our own first?

Immigration…better your life yes have me pay for it…NO!! Get a real job, get an education, and earn your “keep”…learn English, volunteer with organizations, help the homeless….crap, and just contribute.

Teenagers…all teenagers at the age 15, 16 & 17 must work 1 year at a fast food joint and “work your way up” just like the rest of us had to. I’m so sick of all these brats (Parents most of you are to blame also) saying “I won’t work fast food, it’s gross, I’m better than that”, etc. I think before you can get a “REAL” job you must do this.

All parents within the first year of their babies life (preferably prior to the baby being born) must attend Parenting classes, money management classes, etc. Get a clue….

Anyway all’s I’m saying is that the Government is a piece of shit, all a bunch of liars and cheats. I could go on and on….

5 comments:

Matt said...

Go, Nickie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Matt..sometimes I think administrative assistants should run the country. We are the ones who do the work and work smarter not harder :-)

Anonymous said...

You gotta be surprised, right? Yep,I do check to see what Nickles has been ranting about.

One of the Bunch said...

Amen! I completely agree with you.

I was sitting here the other day thinking, "Am I the only parent in the world who doesn't have a cell phone for their 11 year old child?"

Just a rant of my own.

Vicky said...

It's this time of year that I'm so thankful that I don't have TV, I don't have to watch all of the political ads! I agree with, especially the part where you say that Administrative Professionals should run the world, we are VERY efficient!