Thursday, January 3, 2008

Vist from beyond

So, I think last night I had a visit from someone on the other side. If you beleive in such a thing. I know someone who passed back in August. I was not real close with her but knew her and hung out with mutual people. Anyway, last night in my "dream" she came to my porch while I was sitting on it and I was suprised to see her and gave her a hug and said "how are you?" and she said "I'm doing good now, Nickie"....and that was it. I woke up. Weird and I've been bothered by it all day...if it was really her telling me she was ok, why did she pick me and why 5 months after she died? Maybe it really was a dream.

3 comments:

One of the Bunch said...

Nik,

Look for an email from me as I have alot to say on this topic. But my thoughts are yes, absolutely you had a visit from her. I do believe that she was telling you that she was doing okay to let you know that the worrying, the questions, and the concerns you had after this happened were "heard." Why you? Because you are open to such communication. Maybe others are not. I believe. (((hugs)))

One of the Bunch said...

I forgot to say...I've had a couple "visits" myself. :)

Unknown said...

Wow...I think maybe it was a "visit." It gave me goosebumps reading that. I have never had one...but I like to think I'd be open to one if it did happen.