Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm gonna suck your blood......

You would have thought I got attacked by a vampire today!!...I went to the allergist and she wants to rule out a million things before we go down another path for the itchies. I got a stronger pill...I haven't itched all day...yeah me!!! :-)

She did order every blood test in the book. Liver, Kidney, Thyroid, Immune, foods, panels, CBC's....and 19 vials later..yes, you read that right they drew 19 vials of blood from me today. They took 10 in my right arm before she lost it then switched to my left side for the other 9. Then made me sit there for 15 minutes to make sure I was ok. Gees, I didn't know a person had that much blood they could just give up. So hopefully by the end of next week I'll hear back from the doc and see what she says.

3 comments:

baseballpokerjunkie said...

Holy cow!!! That is crazy. Glad to see you are back blogging. We thought you literally fell off the face of the earth.

Nickie C. said...

No, I'm here, I check everyone elses almost daily..you think I could add a word or two to mine.
Glad to see everyone back from the trip.

Anonymous said...

Good words.