Thursday, July 10, 2008

What now??

So back in December I started itching at first I thought it was dry skin due to the dry weather in the winter time. Gooped myself up with lotions/aloe…you name it I tried it. Pretty soon I was itching on a daily basis and no place was excempt. Lips, Head, Legs, Behind, Neck. I went to see a dermatologist and at this point the more I itched the more I welted/hived/bumped up. It feels like fire ants biting me. It not only itches it's drives me crazy. Luckly the allgergist gave me an allergy shot. That was March…it is now July and I have been to 3 doctors, taken several different meds and nothing…I continue to itch to the point and I bleeding, breaking blood vessels or bruising myself to death…not to mention I'm still going INSANE!!!! I go tomorrow morning to see an allergist. I have been keeping track of what I eat and there is one thing that really sets me off in a frenzy and that is Pizza. I have been told it may be a yeast/wheat/gluten allergy but they won't know until I test. UGH….so until then I am clock watching until it's 7:30 tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a similar problem and after everything else was ruled out, stress seems to be the culprit. If I start stressing out or getting worried, I feel the hives come out. Just my experience though! Hope you get it figured out and its something easy to fix. :)