Sunday, September 9, 2007

BLAH

Wow...this week was one of the longest weeks I have felt like I have had in a very, very long time. Football every single day this week, Brit bowls on Friday, an emotional week with a funeral service, a close friends father's passing last night and now word that another close friend's father is in the hospital and working all on top of that, plus wishing I could make a family member's problems all go away. This is the time that I wish I were not such a sensitive person because I want to try and help everyone and make things better. My gram always tells me it's because I have a big heart and care about everyone. Which is true, but sometimes it's hard and I wish I were "stronger" and could distance myself from emotion easier...nope, I even am a sap for friggin' commercials but I guess that's what make me, me....
Oh' I did hear the best saying this week that I will now forever repeat. "Friends are the family we choose"...love it.

No comments: