Sunday, September 9, 2007

Question

Lots of questions will never be answered. Those of you who know the situation that occurred this past week may have the same questions, thoughts, concerns that I do. Some of you may choose to talk about it. Some of you may not talk about it because it's a taboo subject. I have many emotions going on right now.

Although we never hung around on a one on one basis this has hit a little to close to home for me. I feel sad, angry, shocked, confused and perplexed. You name it I am sure I feel it.
I'm sad for the family who is left behind. I am angry at her for leaving all the questions unanswered, angry for having a child at the most impressionable age deal with this, angry for having that image in the mind of the person who was first there forever be burned in their thoughts. I am shocked that this hit so close to home. This only happens to other people. I am confused as to why and how it got so bad that this was the only option and finally perplexed as to how you plan it and the thought that goes through your mind the second before you do it. I am truly baffled.
I hope my friends and family no matter how close to me, whether I see them everyday, couple times a week, once a year or maybe haven't seen them in several years know that know matter the day, time or place if you need someone I will be there. I may not have all the answers, solutions or quick fixes but I will be there. We will figure it out together. We will get help together; we will find the money together.
Just know, I WILL BE THERE.

No comments: