Friday, September 14, 2007

Weight Watchers

So I joined Weight Watchers with my mom and a few friends on September 6th. We had our first weigh in last night after being on the program a week and I have been really watching what I was eating and putting in my body...guess what the weigh in was successful...I know it was mostly water weight I have lost but I lost 6.4 pounds the first week. I know it's just because my body was in shock over not eating fast food, eating better and less so I don't expect it to be very much next week but now I'm more motivated than ever....GO ME!

3 comments:

kat said...

Congrats. That's quite a lot of weight you lost there. I started weight watchers about 1 1/2 years ago and lost about 56 pounds. All regained after I was rendered immobile when I tore a ligament in my knee. WW is a great way to lose weight though and I will take it up again next week.

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!!! I Know How Hard It Is To Lose Weight, But It Does Take Determination. I Believe With All My Heart That You Will Overcome This Minor Issue And Continue To Succeed. You're Already Successful!!!! Rock On!!!

Anonymous said...

ROCK. ON. NIKKI!
That is awesome, girl! So very proud of you and I know you can do it....